[OpenSER-Users] Re: Prepaid acounts CDRTool

Dan-Cristian Bogos dan.bogos at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 15:14:34 CEST 2007

Marc,

I don't have this problem.
I have compiled freeradius with rlm_python from sources.

For problems with freeradius, I think the best would be to grab some
support directly from their mailing list, since they are pretty
helpful. Don't forget about patching also rlm_digest in order to
sanitize the params coming from OpenSER in the authorization phase and
not the authentication one. They promised for future releases to
include this patch inside the distribution.

Cheers,
DanB