[OpenSER-Users] restriction on user (dialer map)

Norman Brandinger norm at goes.com
Mon Aug 20 22:58:16 CEST 2007

Hi Bernard,

I put together a couple of examples awhile ago and they are located at:
http://www.openser.org/docs/avp_db_query.html

If you extend some of the examples and think about  perhaps a
"blacklist" table and/or a "whitelist" table it would be just a matter
of checking to see of the ($rU == $avp(s:blacklist_entry).

For example:

if (!(avp_db_query("SELECT phone_number  FROM blacklist_table WHERE
(phone_number = '$rU')", "$avp(s:blacklist)")) {
    # Entry NOT found in blacklist_table
} else {
  # Entry FOUND in blacklist_table
}

There are probably a dozen different ways to solve your problem.  Your
particular situation will determine the solution that best fits your need.

Regards,
Norm