[OpenSER-Users] Dispatcher round robin....

Borislav Ivandic francisco.ivandic at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 21:11:51 CEST 2007

Hi Daniel,

Apologize me for the delay, but it wasn't easy setting-up the lab
environment. Anyway, downloaded the devel version, and, after installing,
found a "Segmentation fault (core dumped)" log message. Maybe it's my short
experience working with devel versions, but wasn't able to run openser.
Please see below the last part of log:

Thanks in advance,

Borislav Ivandic

Log:

DEBUG:db_free_rows: Freeing 0 rows
DEBUG:init_mod_child: CHILD , rank=1, module=registrar
DEBUG:init_mod_child: CHILD , rank=1, module=nathelper
DEBUG:init_mod_child: CHILD , rank=1, module=uri_db
db_init: Connection 'mysql://root:.acantoflextel@localhost/openser' found in
pool
DEBUG:init_mod_child: CHILD , rank=1, module=dispatcher
Aug 20 17:40:11 [3897] DBG:dispatcher:child_init:  #1 / pid <3897>