[OpenSER-Users] OpenSER+freeradius+billing problem

Norman Brandinger norm at goes.com
Mon Aug 20 14:52:30 CEST 2007

Both solutions will technically work.

For a production deployment, I would advise that you hire a consultant.

"Production" means different things to different people...for example,
are you deploying internally to a small/mid-sized business ? or are you
trying to create a commerical full servcie VoIP offering ? or are you
trying to deploy something else ?  A solution that works great for 10-20
phones might not be the best for 10,000-20,000 phones.

You can learn alot and probably have most of your questions answered by
reading the mailing lists.

Regards,
Norm