[OpenSER-Users] OpenSER+freeradius+billing problem

Norman Brandinger norm at goes.com
Fri Aug 17 22:18:04 CEST 2007

If you can't find some other RADIUS dictionary with the attribute
defined, then you will have to define it yourself or remove it from your
OpenSER configuration.

A quick "egrep -R" search on my systems produced the following:

dictionary.sip:ATTRIBUTE        Sip-User-Realm          111     string

Regards,
Norm