[OpenSER-Users] OpenSER+freeradius+billing problem

ram talk2ram at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 19:41:30 CEST 2007

On 8/17/07, Norman Brandinger <norm at goes.com> wrote:

> From your log listed below:
>
> 0(0) ERROR: acc: can't get code for the anonical-URI attribute
> 0(0) ERROR:acc:mod_init: failed to init radius
> 0(0) init_mod(): Error while initializing module acc
>
> Was there perhaps a typo: "anonical-URI" instead of "Canonical-URI"
>
> In addition, remember that ALL radius attributes you define MUST be able
> to be found in one of the radius dictionaries.

Hi

thanks for the pointing me the error,i have corrected, still iam getting
this error

----------------
 0(0) INFO:xl_parse_name: using hdr type (21) instead of <event>
 0(0) ERROR: acc: can't get code for the Canonical-URI attribute
 0(0) ERROR:acc:mod_init: failed to init radius
 0(0) init_mod(): Error while initializing module acc
ERROR: error while initializing modules

as you suggested, i have looked at all dictionary files, but "Canonical-URI"
not found this any of the dictionary files

what is the suggestions

ram