[OpenSER-Users] OpenSER 1.1.1 load_contacts/next_contacts

SMP adiumx at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 18:38:41 CEST 2007

On 8/17/07, Juha Heinanen <jh at tutpro.com> wrote:

> SMP writes:
>
> > I'm trying to implement failover using the load_contacts/next_contacts
> from
> > the lcr module.  The problem I have is the INVITE message is sent
> > simultaneously to both contact's instead of trying the first and then
> the
> > second.  I keep getting 'load_contacts(): DEBUG: Nothing to do - all
> same
> > q!' when I've set them up with separate q values??
>
> check what the value of your destination set ($ds) is before you call
> load_contacts().

Sure enough, lookup() is pulling them as the same q value.  How do you get
lookup("location") to recognize the q value stored in the db?

 0(20824)  Lookup done, Contact: <sip:3125551234 at xxx.xxx.129.144:5060>;q=0,
<sip:3125551234 at xxx.xxx.129.180:5060>;q=0
 0(20824) load_contacts(): DEBUG: Nothing to do - all same q!
 0(20824)   Contacts loaded Contact: <sip:3125551234 at xxx.xxx.129.144:5060>;q=0,
<sip:3125551234 at xxx.xxx.129.180:5060>;q=0
 0(20824) next_contacts(): DEBUG: No AVPs -- we are done!

Thanks,
Shannon

-- juha