[OpenSER-Users] Logging failed registration attempt

Edoardo Serra edoardo.serra at webrainstorm.it
Tue Aug 14 12:41:08 CEST 2007

Tnx for your answer but that's not exactly what I need.

The first xlog logs when credentials are required the first time but I
don't have a log of an user supplying bad credentials.

I'd like to have something like:
xlog("L_INFO", "REGISTER: USER something FROM IP 111.222.333.444 tryied
to auth with bad credentials");

Tnx for help

Regards