[OpenSER-Users] a=nortpproxy:yes in SDP and fix_nated_*

liran tal liransgarage at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 12:03:16 CEST 2007

Thanks for that notice Bogdan,
I've literally grepped for that "a=nortpproxy:yes" string in the source
directory
of openser and couldn't find any mentioning for it except in the nathelper
module directory.

I will look further into that, thanks.
Can you tell me in the future how could I trace such problem?
Even with debugging turned fully on I couldn't deduce which function or
module
are inserting that string...

Regards,
Liran.