[OpenSER-Users] Saving public IP in CDR

Andreas Sikkema andreas.sikkema at bbeyond.nl
Thu Aug 9 17:39:12 CEST 2007

Hi,

I'm trying to do add accounting to our OpenSER
server. Getting accounting to work is easy but
I'm having trouble saving client IP addresses with
every CDR.

Most of our SIP UAs are behind some form of
NAT and to "prove" that calls have originated at
the client I want to save the public IP address
and as extra service also the private IP
address of the UA.

Saving the private IP address is easy, $Ri
contains this value. I'm having trouble finding out
what to do to save the public IP address. I thought
that since I'm using fix_contact() I could save the
contact header body, but $ct still contained the
private IP address.

Is this even possible?

--
Andreas Sikkema