[OpenSER-Users] Issue calling use_media_proxy() at on_reply_route.

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Wed Aug 8 17:29:24 CEST 2007

Hi,

Maybe the request of this reply hasn't been passed to mediaproxy? If the
callee is registered from behind NAT, you know that already in the
request because the nat-flag should have been set during registration.
So after lookup("location") the nat-flag should be set, and if so, you
have to use_media_proxy() also for the request.

Andreas