[OpenSER-Users] remote IP address

Dan-Cristian Bogos dan.bogos at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 09:39:21 CEST 2007

Hi Victor,

It all depends on the way u forward the request.
If u will use rewritehost() then u have the value stored into $rd.
If u will use the direct forward capability of t_relay() eg.
t_relay("ip.add.res.s") then u should store the value into an avp
before passing the request to t_relay() function.
If u will use LCR to send out the call, then the value of the next
host should be available in gw_uri_avp.

Hope this info helps.

Cheers,
DanB