[OpenSER-Users] openser+asterisk question

Radu Spineanu radu at rdconcept.ro
Fri Aug 3 18:51:06 CEST 2007

Hi,

When deploying a multi-location openser+asterisk architecture what is
the best way of storing the user accounts?

I thought about separating each location with a different prefix and
having a mysql DB for each one. Then tell openser to route according to
the prefixes. I like this version because it means if one location fails
it still works locally. And the other servers are not affected.

But this brings a problem with centralizing CDR. And if I want to
interconnect with other VoIP networks I would have to pick a central
location, right?

Thanks,
Radu Spineanu