[OpenSER-Users] Re: [OpenSER-Devel] SCTP support

Janardhan Iyengar iyengar at conncoll.edu
Thu Aug 2 23:20:27 CEST 2007

Dear Daniel,

Thank you very much for integrating the code in. This is very good news
indeed!

We will continue to test this code, and add more meaningful use of
SCTP's features as we do more work with it. Who should we consider our
point of contact? Is there one? Or should we just get in touch with the
list again?

Thanks again!
- jana

--