[OpenSER-Users] Logs to /var/log/openser

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at in.ilimit.es
Thu Aug 2 12:06:25 CEST 2007

Hi, I've configured:

  log_facility=LOG_LOCAL0

and added in "syslog.conf":

  # don't log messages with LOG_LOCAL0 in /var/log/syslog anymore
  *.*;auth,authpriv.none,local0.none              -/var/log/syslog
  #
  # log messages with LOG_LOCAL0 in /var/log/ser.log
  local0.*                        -/var/log/ser.log

as it appears in
http://docs.huihoo.com/openser/tutorials/ser-syslog/ar01s06.html

OpenSer then logs in /var/log/openser, true, but it still logs
in /var/log/syslog. ¿?¿  Obviously I don't want OpenSer logs appearing
in /var/log/syslog.

I use Debian Etch, any idea of what can be wrong? Thanks a lot.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
ibc at in.ilimit.es