[OpenSER-Users] Pb with installation of openseradmin

zze-WU Yin RD-MAPS-LAN yin.wu at orange-ftgroup.com
Thu Aug 2 11:32:20 CEST 2007

Hello every body,

    I tryed to install openseradmin. But I have got many problems. I
knew that it must install ruby and rubygem. So I have downloaded :
    ruby-1.8.5-p2 and rubygem-0.9.4  no problem for their installation.
But when I tried to do: gem install rails --include-dependencies, i have
got a error message:

    ERROR: While executing gem...(Gem: RemoteFetcher::FetchError)
                  getaddrinfo: Temporary failure in name resolution
(SocketError)

   So anybody know what's the matter? Thanks very much!!

Yin