[Users] Forward Sessions to another SIP server

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Mon Apr 30 09:34:14 CEST 2007

konstantinos nikou writes:

 > I would like my calls coming to openSER with URI
 > 40XXXXXXX at abc.com to be forwarded to another SIP
 > server with IP e.g. 10.10.0.1 with URI
 > +140XXXXXXX at domain.com. Could someone tell me how i
 > could do it? Thank you very much.

first, please read all example of openser configuration scripts that you
can find.  then check openser documentation pages on various functions
that allow you to rewrite r-uri.  finally, check tm module functions
that allow you to relay request out.  after you have done all that and
still don't know how to do what you want, ask a specific question on a
problem you have.

-- juha