[Users] Problem with avp_db_load in OpenSER 1.2

Daryl Sanders daryl.sanders at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 15:03:45 CEST 2007

I cannot seem to get my usr_preferences to load using the following
load statement.

        avp_db_load("$avp(s:caller_username)", "*");

I have verified with xlog and avp_print() that $avp(s:caller_username)
does contain a valid value before calling avp_db_load, however nothing
is returned.

It will work if I use this:

        avp_db_load("$fu/username", "*");

I really need to make it work via $avp(s:caller_username) if possible
because my call forwarding and custom call routing features change
this value often.

Thanks,

- Daryl