[Users] Malformed Radius packet

Edson 4lists at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 19:47:25 CEST 2007

Hi...

I'm receiving this message on FreeRadius (1.1.3), running RadiusClient-NG
(0.5.5.1)  and OpenSER SVN 20070416-143000 on an OpenSUSE 10.2-64 bits:

Error: WARNING: Malformed RADIUS packet from host 127.0.0.1: packet
attributes do NOT exactly fill the packet

Since the dictionary used by the RadiusClient-NG and FreeRadius are the
same, any ideas from the source of this error? The dictionary is the one
provided on the Radius module, and I INCLUDE it on FreeRadius AND
RadiusClient-NG.

Edson.