[Users] Enabling TLS Support

John Shellhouse jwshel at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 30 20:13:01 CEST 2006

Hi,

No need to reply, I have read information in the Makefile and have already
performed the Make, after reading:

2003-02-24  make install no longer overwrites openser.cfg  - patch provided
#               by Maxim Sobolev   <sobomax at FreeBSD.org> and

So disregard these questions.  I will find out the other questions after
testing regarding 5060, 5061 unless someone just wants to reply to it that
will be fine too.

Thanks!

jwshel