[Users] Please help for creating CA root certificate nad client certificate

Ferianto siregar ferianto_voip at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 30 12:40:17 CEST 2006

Dear all,

Thank you very much for this chance. Thank you for
your time to read this message.
All, I have read document about tls from openser.org
In that document, I read that to create CA root and
client certifacate, we just must run script
./gen_rootCA.sh and ./gen_usercert.sh where is in
tls/tools. It will produce rootCA directory and user
directory.
Then, I put the rootCA directory and user directory
into my public webserver in order the client can
download it.
But, when I try to download the certificate from the
server (using Redhat 9.0), to the client computer
(using Windows XP), why I can not download it?
Do, I have to convert the extension form .pem to .crt?
How can I convert it?

Please help..Please..

Regards,

Ferianto