[Users] dbtext script problem

Ovidiu Sas sip.nslu at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 14:37:11 CEST 2006

I just made a copy of the latest sc.dbtext in my home directory,
changed the x attribute on the file and run it:
$ ./sc.dbtext

./sc.dbtext 1.1 - $Revision: 1.17 $
parameter usage:
           * subscribers *
  passwd <username> <passwd> ......... change user's password (*)
 rm <username> ...................... delete a user (*)
 mail <username> .................... send an email to a user
  rpid add <username> <rpid> ......... add rpid for a user (*)
  rpid rm <username> ................. remove rpid for a user (*)

It is working fine for me.
Which OS are you running?

sc.dbtext is providing dbtext tables manipulation.
openserctl is providing you extra functionality like fifo commands,
usrloc commands ...
You should have both installed on your system.

-ovi