[Users] Can I avoid password openser.cfg ?

Ronald Wiplinger ronald at elmit.com
Thu Sep 28 10:52:58 CEST 2006

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:
> Roland,
>
> you can not hide the passwd. What you can do is to set more
> restrictive access to your config file (use chmod)
Is it possible to use include a file? and keep the passwords there?
If you have a problem, you would like to share the real code, but with
passwords in it, it is difficulty.

bye

Ronald

> regards,
> bogdan
>
> Ronald Wiplinger wrote:
>
>> How can I avoid details in the openser.cfg?
>>

>> modparam("usrloc|auth_db","db_url","mysql://openser:openserrw@localhost/openser")
>>

>> bye
>>
>> Ronald

> ---
> Virus Database (VPS): 0639-3, 2006/09/27
> Tested on: 2006/9/28 ¤U¤È 04:36:54

Ronald Wiplinger  (CEO of ELMIT)
http://www.elmit.com  http://voip.elmit.com  http://e-paper.elmit.com
Tel. (M) +886.939.775.516  (O) +886.2.2835.7765 (ENUM)   or FWD 511208
- I'm a SpamCon Foundation Member, #694, Verify it at http://www.spamcon.org

PS: Spam prevention!
Our system is protected with a spam prevention program.
If you send us an e-mail, our system will send you a confirmation message back. Just reply to this confirmation message please.
After receiving this confirmation message, our system will send the hold message (one) and all future messages (after the received confirmation message) to me without asking you again.