[Users] Re: [Serusers] Please help for software for testing TLS in openser

Thu Sep 21 11:15:10 CEST 2006

Hi!

1. start openser on both servers

2. make sure openser is running (both servers)
# ps -Alf|grep openser

3. make sure openser is listening on port 5061 (both servers)
# netstat -anp|grep 5061

4. configure the opensers to call each other via TLS
e.g. configure 2 SIP clients. One registers at proxy A while the other
registers at proxy B. Lets assume the Client A uses username a
(sip:a at ip.address.of.proxyA) and client B uses username b
(sip:b at ip.address.of.proxyB).

Now configure proxy A to route calls to B via TLS.

if (uri =~ "b@") {
# write new destination into an AVP
avp_printf("$avp(s:new_uri)","sip:b at ip.address.of.proxyB;transport=tls")
# push new uri into reuqest URI