[Users] redundancy

Ramin Dousti dousti at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 20:38:26 CEST 2006

Hi,

A SIP INVITE to sip.mydoamin.com with sip.mydomain.com having two A-RR's, must
be forwarded to the first IP and if that IP is unreachable then to the
second IP. How can
I achieve this?

My first problem is that I seem to not have the list of the two IP's
available to me via a
configuration key-word. So I need to hardcode the IP's in my conf file.

My second problem is I don't know how to iterate over these two IP's.
Maybe I can
use t_on_failure() and have the second IP processed in the
failure_route[]. But then
again, how can I distinguish between a timeout and a legitimate failure?

Thank you in advance,

--
Ramin