[Users] openser -- phone intercom feature

Klaus Fleischmann kgfleischmann at t-online.de
Tue Sep 19 08:34:54 CEST 2006

Hi!

Auto Answer means, your phone accepts an incoming call automatically, if
you do not yourself. This works absolutely independent from proxy server.

Intercom seems to be a wide field. You should first specify, what you
are exactly looking  for. Btw. is there any specification activity for
"intercom services"  ongoing at IETF ???

Cheers
Klaus