[Users] Where can I find the additional programs / documents?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Fri Sep 15 08:49:58 CEST 2006

On 09/15/06 01:53, Ronald Wiplinger wrote:
> The OpenSER Installation Notes mentions at the top, that you should
> read additional documents, like:
>    admin's guide
this is inherited from SER, but it is obsoleted. The replacement is
OpenSER Core Cookbok, which is a collaborative wiki document, see:

http://openser.org/dokuwiki/doku.php

There are other tutorials there that should help you.

Also, the documentation for module is up-to-date.
>    ISSUES

ISSUES has been replaced by bug tracker hosted on sourceforge - there is
alink to it from openser.org site.

In addition the mailing lista archive and the web forum hosted on
voipuser.org are a good base of information.