[Users] Problem with Asterisk - Openser Voicemail integration

Antoine Fressancourt af.devlist at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 18:53:38 CEST 2006

Hello,

I am trying to setup a voicemail solution based on the tutorial published on
voip-info.org called "Realtime Integration of Asterisk with OpenSER" (
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Realtime+Integration+Of+Asterisk+With+OpenSER)
and I face an issue. I followed the steps carefully, and I am about to start
running the openser server.

But when I try to launch the server, two lines are troublesome. My first
error is the following :

 0(0) ERROR:avpops:fixup_write_avp: bad attribute name in param 2 <i:10>
 0(0) ERROR: fix_actions: fixing failed (code=-1) at cfg line 133

It is related to the following line of the openser.cfg :
avp_write("$ruri", "i:10");

Then, I comment the line, and another error appears :
 0(0) ERROR:avops:fixup_pushto_avp: bad param 1; expected : $pseudo-variable
 0(0) ERROR: fix_actions: fixing failed (code=-1) at cfg line 200

It is realted to the line :
avp_pushto("$ruri", "i:10");

I have the dialplan writen in the tutorial and I run the latest stable
version of OpenSER : openser-1.1.0-notls

Hopefully someone encontered the same issue, and managed to solve it.

Thank you in advance,

Antoine