[Users] Help in redirection server

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Tue Sep 12 09:51:08 CEST 2006

Hello,

On 09/11/06 18:48, Michel Zenone wrote:
> Hi!
> I try to make my openser act as a redirection server when a customer is
> unavailable.
> And I need to know, receiving an INVITE, if this INVITE is due to a
> redirection or not.
> Does somebody have an idea to get this information?

this is up to you how you build the logic or routing. Most common case
is to let user's to set their forwarding policies. Thus you have to keep
a profile for each user and load the redirect attributes when some calls
the unavailable user. You can use avpops module to get values from a
database and use them for routing.

Other common scenario is to forward the call to a voicemail server.