[Users] openser dialog statistics

Ron Winacott ronw at somanetworks.com
Mon Sep 11 15:36:23 CEST 2006

There are no "open" and "close" dialog stats in the module. The only thing the
module tracks are active dialogs (at the time you look), processed dialogs
(over the life time of OpenSER) expired dialogs (the default 12 hour timeout
fired), and failed dialogs.

To count the dialogs, take the active count plus the processed count and that
will give you the total dialogs. The active count are the current open
dialogs.

Hope this helps,
	ronw

--