[Users] OpenSER Summit

Rodrigo P. Telles telles-listas at devel.it
Tue Sep 5 15:53:07 CEST 2006

Hi Bogdan,

I think its a very good idea, there are many people using OpenSER for their SIP solutions around the world including us
here in Brazil.
Unfortunately won't be possible for me to get VoN Berlin but I'm going to VON Boston on next 9-11 (uhhhh), perhaps I
could meet the OpenSER members that are visiting or passing by Boston there or in another place.
Does some one is going to VoN Boston and wants to have a beer with others OpenSER members?

Best regards,
Rodrigo P. Telles <telles at devel.it>
IT Manager
Devel-IT - http://www.devel.it
IVOZ # 1029
Ourinhos: +55 14 3324-1200
São Paulo: +55 11 2124-7474

> Hello everybody,
>
> It's more than one year since the OpenSER project started. A large community of users and developers has been formed
around OpenSER. It's a very active community and one of the most important goals of the OpenSER project is to keep the
users community as synchronized as possible with the developers and management groups.

> During past time we met a lot of people that were happy to see us or we were happy to see them. So, we came to the
idea of organizing a OpenSER Summit where OpenSER fans (all types of fans) should meet to share their experience, to
discuss about future ways of developing the project or just to personally meet people from the mailing lists. The idea
is to have people talking about how they are using OpenSER in different contexts and which were/might be their needs,
development people talking about possible solutions and about their ideas of enhancing OpenSER, etc...

> We were thinking of taking advantage of the upcoming VoN in Berlin in the beginning of November and to organize the
Summit within the same time frame - it will be more convenient for people to travel for two events at the same time.