[Users] Integration of Openser with CDRTool: Installation errors

Alberto Pacifico alberto_pacifico at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 1 15:31:19 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I'm trying to install CDRTool
(http://www.ag-projects.com/CDRTool.html) and some
errors happened.

When I try to access the CDRTool webpage, I'm able log
in  the page, but when I try to enter in the "call
search page" some warnings appears:

"Warning: main(SOAP/Client.php): failed to open
stream: Arquivo ou diretório não encontrado in
/var/www/CDRTool/rating_lib.phtml on line 4"

"Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required
'SOAP/Client.php'
(include_path='.:/opt/lampp/lib/php') in
/var/www/CDRTool/rating_lib.phtml on line 4"

In the file "rating_lib.phtml", the line 4 is:
"require_once("SOAP/Client.php");"

The file Client.php does not exist... But a file named
"client.php" exists..and into it, theres an
instruction calling "Client.php":
"include("SOAP/Client.php");"

An additional information is that I'm using the XAMPP
Server Apache.

Please, Can you help me?

Thanks in advance!

Alberto