[openser] Re: [Users] Question about voip-info.org's OpenSER/RTPProxy configuration example

Jeremie Le Hen jeremie at le-hen.org
Fri Sep 1 13:34:55 CEST 2006

Hi Daniel,

thank you for your reply.

On Fri, Sep 01, 2006 at 01:10:29PM +0300, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
> On 09/01/06 12:47, Jeremie Le Hen wrote:
> >How a flag happens to be turned on there ?  6 is the registrar's nat_flag
> >but no lookup() is performed.  Furthermore, the tm module doesn't even
> >depend on the registrar module.  Flag 5 is set in route[2] which is
> >obviously not called from failure_route[1].  Is there some black magic
> >around here ?
> >

> failure route has a special meaning and it inherits a lot from the
> transaction.
>
> http://openser.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=openser_core_cookbook#routing_blocks

I have read thoroughly the "routing blocks" section, but I didn't
behold anything about what is inherited from the transaction :-).

Nonetheless, I guess a flag stamped on a request is automagically
saved by the tm module and restored upon reception of a related
response (either positive or negative).  Am I right ?

Regards,
--
Jeremie Le Hen