[Users] Newbie questions

Saúl Ibarra saghul at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 18:17:19 CEST 2006

Hi

I'm new at using OpenSER. I plan to use OpenSER with a SIP proxy
(rtpproxy?, mediaproxy?) in order to handle SIP client registrations
and connections behind NAT, and then I want to pass the control to an
Asterisk server, in order to make the call over an IAX trunk.

I've been reading  quite a lot documentation on both SER and OpenSER,
but I can't figure out how to do it properly. Is there an example or a
guide I can check? Thanks in advance.

--
Saúl -- "Some people say why, other just say, why not."
http://saghul.wordpress.com/