[Users] Openser ALG

laoli llao at infoweapons.com
Thu Oct 26 10:52:01 CEST 2006

Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:

Hello Daniel,

Yes, I already have a working model of an ALG using Openser. Calls
within the same network are working fine. However, it seems that I am
not able to establish calls between two different networks.
Basically, this is the physical setup I have:

client A --> private interface(Openser ALG)public interface --->
Registrar <--- public interface(Openser ALG)private interface <----
client B.

both my Openser ALGs are configured to be multi homed to both private
and public interfaces. It appears that I am able to ring Client B in the
other network but no media session. ACK does not reach client B.

Your help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks!