[Users] UAC module. CANCEL request handling.

Leonid Fainshtein LFAIN at ipgear.net
Sun Oct 22 10:01:40 CEST 2006

Hi,
I try to use the "UAC module" for replacing header field "From".
I defined the automatic mode for "From" restore
(modparam("uac","from_restore_mode","auto")) and change "From" only for
INVITE requests.
It looks like I also have to change manually header filed "From" also in
CANCEL requests. It is because UAC (call originator) sends CANCEL
without header "Route" and therefore OpenSer can't perform the automatic
replacement.
Do I miss anything? Is there a way to implement automatic header field
"From" handling for the CANCEL requests?

Thank you in advance,
Leonid Fainshtein