FW: [Users] OpenSER config help to talk to PSTN..

Nick De Cristofaro nickdc at link2exchange.com
Thu Oct 19 18:20:15 CEST 2006

I know, but I want it like this. It is supposed to talk to a remote
mysql server. As configured in openserctlrc file. But after doing some
fiddling around I noticed this error actually occurs because of a
misconfiguration in the config file itself because if I use the default
openser config file it works fine and uses the remote sql server, there
isn't anything I can find in my other config file that would tell it to
use the local one instead of a remote one though.

Nick