[Users] OpenSER config help to talk to PSTN..

Nick De Cristofaro nickdc at link2exchange.com
Mon Oct 16 14:44:39 CEST 2006

Hello,

I'm an OpenSER newbie and I realise this is probably a very fundemantal thing but I followed the installation tutorial and built some test users on a local MySQL database. Users can register correctly to the SER but they cannot call any other SIP users on the internet or anything else. I am not familiar with the architecture but what is required here?

I have access to a Audiocodes Mediant 2000 and would like to get users to be able to call real PSTN numbers.

What is required for me to-do to configure this?

Many thanks!
Nick