[Users] Checking received contact against location table

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Fri Oct 13 09:10:06 CEST 2006

Hello,

registered() takes the r-uri as (hidden) parameter, but it has to be the
AoR, not the contact, otherwise will fail. If you use usrloc with mode 1
or 3, then you can use avp_db_query() to do a select against location
table -- see the avpops module documentation.

However, this might be a risk, because spoofing SIP messages is quite
simple. I would suggest at least to check the source IP and port as well.