[Users] TLS certificate :Please help..

Gregoire mlgg at hispeed.ch
Fri Oct 13 08:25:42 CEST 2006

Hello Ferianto!
The certificate you get after running gen_rootsa.sh is a self-signed
certificate (=cacert.pem).
The file cakey.pem is the private key of your own CA that will be used
to signed the certificate(=user-cert.pem) generated by the script
gen_usercert.sh.

You can use the certificate generated by the script gen_usercert.sh on
both side (client-server).
The file user-calist.pem is a list of CA. It will be use by your phone
to identified the CA that have signed the certificate sent by the server.

You can have more informations on this site
http://www.maemo.org/platform/docs/tutorials/certman.html

Regards

Greg