[Users] Openser as an application level gateway

Lindsey Hans Joseph Lao llao at infoweapons.com
Wed Oct 11 17:36:10 CEST 2006

Hello Sir,

Thank you for your pointers. :-)  I was able to successfully register
the public IP of the Openser acting as a proxy server. Although I have
encountered another problem... I am not able to manipulate the host part
of the contact header such that it will still remain the same. Any
suggestions?

Thank you so much.

Hans