[Users] How to clear the destination set for redirection?

Papadopoulos Georgios geop at altectelecoms.gr
Wed Oct 11 13:00:41 CEST 2006

Hello,

My senario is the following: userA is registered twice so after lookup I
have
$ds = Contact: sip:userA at 10.0.0.1:5060, sip:userA at 10.0.0.2:5060

I want to add a prefix and redirect to 10.0.0.9, so I do
prefix("160000");
rewritehostport("10.0.0.9:5060");
xlog("L_DEBUG","$ds\n");
sl_send_reply("300", "Redirect");

and I get
$ds = Contact: sip:160000userA at 10.0.0.9:5060, sip:userA at 10.0.0.2:5060

The second uri is causing a problem, so I need to remove it before the
redirection. I tried resetdsturi() but it did not affect the destination
set. Is there some way to keep only the first uri? Maybe some way to
clear the destination set before doing the redirection?

thank you

George

Disclaimer
The information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential. It is intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, or person responsible for delivering this information to the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately. Unless you are the intended recipient or his/her representative you are not authorized to, and must not, read, copy, distribute, use or retain this message or any part of it. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.