[Users] OpenserAdmin: openser log

Ronald Wiplinger ronald at elmit.com
Thu Oct 5 05:53:53 CEST 2006

In the log file (OpenserAdmin) I see my registered phones with different
addresses. I would like to know what it means:

a. public IP with a port number
sip:7111 at 59.124.230.151:65129

b. private IP with a port number
sip:7112 at 192.168.10.75:5060

c. private IP with NO port number
sip:7113 at 192.168.10.45

d. Eyebeam with public IP with port and rinstance (???)
sip:7311 at 203.70.36.126:65321;rinstance=059afa5458d206a7

e. Gizmo phone, secondary number should be 7312.
sip:17476063396 at proxy01.sipphone.com:5060

d. and e. are on my desktop connected to a ADSL router, which obviously
makes the NAT to 203.70.36.126, my current public IP on that line.

b and c are also on a private network and connected through the same
ADSL router as a. Why a has a public IP, while b and c not? Why have all
a port, but c not ???

bye

Ronald