[Users] check_route_param and rr_preset

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Oct 4 22:25:10 CEST 2006

Hi,

for people following this thread: indeed there was a small bug - as
there is no way to constrain a callback function to change the pointer
and len of the received parameter string, the internal (to RR module)
values of the Route params may be altered by callbacks.

For example, the "path" module does this, so all later call of
check_route_param () will fail.
The fix was to pass to the callback a copy (instead of the originals) in
order to protect the internal values.

Many thanks to Helge for the help to debug this.

regards,
bogdan