[Users] modifying From/To headers with uac module?

Mahesh Paolini-Subramanya mahesh at corp.aptela.com
Wed Nov 29 21:38:43 CET 2006

FWIW, i've been bemoaning the lack of 'To' rewriting for a while myself.
Level3, in its infinite wisdom, has decided that they need the RURI, From, and 'To' headers to be in a very specific format (prepended '+', 10 digits, etc., etc.)
I can get the RURI and 'From' exactly the way they need it, but the 'To' is definitely beyond my ability.

Do let me/us know if you intend to go ahead with 'uac_replace_to'.  It would be trememdously useful...

cheers