[Users] MediaProxy and Nated Public IP

Victor openser at conexiongroup.com
Wed Nov 29 12:30:02 CET 2006

Hi Marnus,

    I'm not really sure that we are talking about the same problem, at least it doesn't seems to be. Because in my case the nat_test returned that the UA was nated; in other case my script wouldn't send it to the MediaProxy (Server).

    Until that moment everything worked fine. But when that UA started sending it's RTP flow, MediaProxy cought it from the nated address and relayed It to the UA's original IP address.

    What about the other call party...? Simply nothing.

    Thanks for your comments,

Víctor