[Users] regular expression

Jayesh Nambiar voip_freak at yahoo.co.in
Wed Nov 29 08:28:44 CET 2006

Hi all,
Can someone please help me in formulating a regular expression. I have an expression like this:
if(uri=~"^sip:1[0-9]*@)
This matches numbers like 15552221212, but also matches number like 15552221212#.

when i make it as:
if(uri=~"^sip:1[0-9]@*)
Again this matches any special characters after the number.

I just wanted a regular expression that will match only numbers and no alphabets or special characters.
Can someone please help me to formulate a regular expression for this.

Thanks in advance.

w/regards,
Jayesh