[Users] Couple of usagequestions (trunking/alias, )

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Nov 28 16:41:14 CET 2006

Hi Andreas,

do you want to have this multiple-DIDs aliasing for inbound or outbound
calls (a single user to be able to received calls routed to these DIDs
or a single user to be able to generated outbound calls using any of the
assigned DIDs) ?

For more about AVPops - see the online documentation :
    http://www.openser.org/docs/modules/1.2.x/avpops.html

if you have more specific question, please post them here.

regards,
bogdan