[Users] modifying From/To headers with uac module?

Alan Crosswell alan at columbia.edu
Mon Nov 27 20:58:33 CET 2006

Hello,

I see that UAC allows modifying the From header, but I would also like
to modify the To.  This is because an ITSP I will be testing with wants
the From and To to be written in E.164 form (rewriting the R-URI appears
not to be good enough) while my internal registrations use a 5-digit
extension.  It looks like uac is the right module for this but it
appears that it can only modify the From header with uac_replace_from()
and uac_restore_from().  Would this be the right place to add
uac_replace_to() and uac_resotre_to() as well?

/a