[Users] $ct and $hdr(Content-Type) failing

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Thu Nov 23 12:29:29 CET 2006

Hello,

On 11/22/06 18:33, Mark Price wrote:
> Daniel,
>
> I'm using openser 1.1.0.
> Using $cT works, as well as $hdr(Content-Type).
> I must have had a typo in my $hdr() command yesterday.
> Thanks for the help.
to make it more interactive and allow users to contribute/enhance to
these documents, I moved to dokuwiki latest version so it can be edited
by anybody. From time to time we may generate a static version to have
it as reference in case someone tries to "poison" the content.

http://www.openser.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/pseudovariables:1.1.x
http://www.openser.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/pseudovariables:devel